Friday 4 May 2012

Big brother jealous

I'm not feeling well today. Thus the energy to melayan my two children cam off sket. Mase ni la, my son Adam, nak buat perangai pun. Coming back from school, he started to play with his toys for a few minutes, then.... mule la.. saja nak duduk atas riba mama, tarik tangan mama, semua nak ajak  mama main..

When my daughter Dahlia menangis and nak susu, Adam suddenly rampas botol. Xnak bagi.. And when Dahlia isap puting, pun die rampas.. Huhuhu.. kesian Dahlia..Not sure why, but sometimes his jealousy towards his sister, boleh datang tiba2.. Usually when he couldnt get his mama's attention. With papa, not so bad..Today, Adam buat perangai 'bab' (pukul) other people when he tak puas hati or angry at something. He has learned quite a few negative things, and I'm still trying to figure out what's the best way to teach him good manners. With Adam, I realised that if I say NO and marah2 him, he will most likely pretend to nangis, then do his tantrum ritual.. guling2 atas lantai, or start to pukul orang.. But if I say it nicely, and pujuk baik2, sometimes he listens, but there are times when he just ignore jugak.. huhu

My husband has this cool apps on his phone, where it shows cool and fancy stuff like this punishment stool. He showed me this and I thought, "hmmmmm.. what a nice thing to buy, and start putting Adam to this stool when he's being naughty". Cool ekh? What do you think?

PUNISHMENT STOOL

No comments:

Post a Comment