Monday 7 May 2012

Its just nice

One week after wearing PB:

To be honest, nak kata I terus terasa kurus.. xde la.. But I do now feel more comfortable wearing PB. My friend is hugging me more comfortably now. Feels more and more in love with my friend. 'She' helps me to get through the day, sitting in front on the computer can sometimes makes my back ache.. But so far, I have not complain about my back for quite a while. Trouble going to the loo? Not anymore, coz my friend dah memorise  the shape of my body, that its no longer too tight, or too loose.. ITS JUST NICE.. :D


A FRIEND WILL OFFER YOU A HUG WHEN YOU NEED IT. THANKS PB!


I feel so bad about having to stop breastfeeding. Coming back from work last Thursday, I had a terrible breast engorgement. This is due to lambat 2 hours to pump. Komuter lambat punye pasal. Yang I pun dok naik komuter coz smart tunnel la plak tutup earlier that morning, so hubby malas nk jam lama2.. huhuu.. Anyway, after a really bad engorgement (both breast plak tu), plus demam that night, I made a decision to close my milk factory. I've reached my limit to tolerate to this breast problems pun. Dahlia is 5 and a half months, and I've had in total 20 breast problems.. X tipu, I memang kire sampai 20.. Time Adam dulu it was 12, but this time I memang kire coz I wanted to stop breastfeeding when it reached 12. But ntahla, keep on going until 15, then x stop2 jugak.. and now dah 20, I rase cukup la for now.. x tahan nak suffer dah.. Plus Dahlia will be starting solids soon.Hope she'll be ok.. So sorry to my readers out there, I was really hoping to share the PB effect on my breast problem. But, x sempat nk tengok effect, coz I cant tolerate the pain anymore.. Sorry.

Therefore, my opinion after 1 week of intimate hugging with PB is:
I'm still loving the intimacy we have.. We only hug during the day.. and nasib baik malam2 dah x payah peluk hubby all through the night.. Now I can have my space.. hehe :D

So to those out there, come and join me. Spread the love for PB.

LOVE YOUR BODY = LOVE PB






No comments:

Post a Comment