Saturday 12 May 2012

Are you WORTH it?

I remembered how I took about a month to decide whether or not to buy this PB for myself.. and now, after 2 weeks of wearing it, I regret that I didn't buy it earlier. And now, I would like to share this journey with my dear friends out there, and to urge all the ladies to buy this for yourself.. One major reason I remember why I took a while to consider buying PB is the COST. However, if you think about it carefully, its not that expansive at all..

For PB has a life time warranty, that no other undergarments can offer.. even kancing rosak pun, bleh repair for free. So, take this into account, I'll kira PB for 10 years punye pakai la..nak kire life time dah jadi infinity, susah plak nk kire.. huhu

So, harga PB of RM2400 - RM2600 for one whole set, (long bra, long girdle, and waist nipper)

Katakan la.. RM2400 pakai for 10 years.. so that comes up to RM20 per month.. hmmm, x murah ke tu? Katakan la you expect PB tu tahan 5 years pun, that will only come up to RM40 per month... This is even murah than my phone bill I bayar every month.. huhu..Isnt your health, and beauty worth more than that?
So, I found out that this PB also bleh bayar installment, buat pinjaman ngan RHB easy paling senang, cepat, and even for as low as 2k. And according to the pay plan, (website die: http://www.rhb.com.my/easy/easy_pinjaman_ekspres.html ), kalo nak pinjam 2k, byr for 24 months, thats only RM105.74, and it can go as low as RM57.54 for 60 months. Hmmmm, still nak kene pikir lagi?

Take action. Do something now!!
Seriously, I never realised how a bit of perut buncit is ever going to bother me, but now after wearing PB, I realised that it does boost my confidence level.. And after falling in love with it, I rasa cam nak suruh je sume org pakai PB, just to spread the love of it.. Kalo bleh nk tolong sume wife2 yg ada kt luar tu, nk tawan hati suami diorg ngan pakai PB, especially to those yg dah go through the bersalin proses.. I know and understand, its hard to buang the flabbiness especially around the waist area, (sbb I pun sama jgk..huhu), but why dont we try to get in shape and health balik, for the sake of ourselves, husband, and anak2.. To those yg baru nk kawin, or baru kawin.. get in shape ladies!!!.. you'll be surprise how the hubby will smile from ear to ear when they see you in such good shape.. I know mine did.. :D

So do come and allow me to help you, help yourself.. Its never too late to start living in a good healthy lifestyle.. Spread the love!! contact me at:

adleen.kamaruddin@gmail.com
012-9770385

No comments:

Post a Comment