Wednesday 16 May 2012

I wonder why...

This is just something I would like to share...

I wonder why I chose to go into pakai this PB.. plus buat the bisnes plak tu..
At first, I'm all wearing it for the sake of myself.. cam nak improve kan my back la.. nak get my body back laa..

# But after dah about 3 weeks pakai, I feel that my stretch mark cam dah hilang sket.. Plus I get to show kat my hubby.. stretch mark dah makin kurang.. setelah berbotol2 lotion I gune for the last time after Adam dilahirkan, sikit pun xde beza.. at least now dah improve.. hehe.. :) mood happy sket..

# then, I start to realise my back dah x sakit.. imagine, holiday for 3 days ni (I baru je balik from Langkawi today), my son kene demam campak.. so, he's like meragam ALL the time.. asyik nak dukung je.. usually, I akan surrender after 5 minutes of dukung him.. he's already 10kg ++ by the way.. but now, I manage to dukung quite a long period of time.. my son happy dapat manja2 time demam.. and I'm happy x sakit belakang.. :) mood tambah happy!!

# I feel great wearing PB. tetibe rasa seksi for hubby.. lift up my confidence.. lift up my mood..:) happy happy!!

# I join this biz, to encourage all my friends out there to join this venture with me.. I want to share my happy-ness, and my experience.. Kalo dapat buat org lain happy, I'll be lagi lagi lagi happy.. :)

So, some people asyik tanya, why PB and not other corset.. Banyak je lagi yg murah, and berbaloi beli.. So, here's why.,. its all lies in the Far Infrared technology.. Here, I copy a few facts from a friends' blog..



The effects of the FIR on the human body

FIR produces two different effects on the human body:

1. Short-term effect

FIR is a form of thermal energy. It creates a warm effect upon the human body. As a result of resonance absorption, FIR are able to simulate the activities of water molecules and regulate the flow of blood especially that of the micro-circulatory system. It also strengthens body metabolism. Consequently, we will feel stronger and more energetic.

FIR is also able to diminish inflammation in our bodyrelieve pain, invigorate the circulation of blood and regulates the main and collateral channels through which vital energy circulates. FIR does help in reducing ailments which our bodies suffer from until it is fully recuperated.

Since FIR is a form of electromagnetic wave, it is absorbed by the human body through resonance absorption to activate body cells, to reactivate the functions of body cells and to strengthen and increase blood vessel resilience in order to treat ailments. For instance, diabetics are able to recover sooner, hasten the recuperation of kidney function and stabilize blood pressure of suffering patients. FIR also aid in reducing skin wrinkles and restore the resilience of skin.

2. Long term effect

Over a period of time, exposure to FIR, will improve our health. The immunity of our human body will be restored and strengthened where as our internal organs such as liver and heart as well as our skeleton, blood vessels and mental facilities will be strengthened. These will naturally help in preventing diseases. FIR is especially powerful when treating chronic diseases such as cancer, gastric ulcer, high blood pressure and heart and blood vessel disease.

FIR also helps in slowing down the aging process and protecting the vital energy of our bodies. All in all, it can well be said that FIR benefit the human body in terms of maintaining our healthincreasing resistance against diseases and increasing our longevity.


Banyak lagi the kebaikan of FIR, and if you would like to know more, here's the link where your milliion dollar question about FIR can be answered..
http://www.nadiabakly.com/2012/05/your-million-dollar-questions-about-fir.html

What are you waiting for.. Call me now, and get one for yourself.

adleen.kamaruddin@gmail.com
012-9770385

No comments:

Post a Comment