Sunday 20 May 2012

Loving it day after day :D

To be honest, masa I baru mula2 join PB, I actually just want to find out how truly effective it is.. Is it as good as every testimonials out there.. Is it truly worth the money spent.. Not even a single minute that I believe bulat2 sume testi about PB that I read.. I was a bit sceptical too.. But I joined anyway coz I needed something to help my back ache immediately.. And all I can think of, must be something for the posture..and that's PB..


But now, after a month of PB, hugging me most days.. (I pun ada time2 malas jugak.. hahaha), I'm loving it even more..For now, I realised that.. 


- I senang nak gi toilet and do No. 2.. Usually, I ni senang kene sembelit.. Now no more.. YEAY!!!..
 


- I can eat all I want, xde rasa PB tu mcm suruh tahan makan or anything, but I realised that I'm not hungry easily.. I can eat, tp xlah sampai mencekik.. haha.. Iguess this is good, I wont starve myself, nor would I eat like orang kebulur.. I'll just eat a nice amount of food.. Moderate la katakan..


- I usually have headache whenever I dont get good enough sleep.. Plus I memang ada migraine tahap teruk punya kes.. Lately ni, my daughter asyik lapar je.. so she'll wake up nearly every hour at night, and need to drink milk, or at least nak her pacifier.. I'm quite surprise that I x dapat headache, which before this, headache is like a normal thing, and I eat panadol macam makan gula2.. huhuhu.. 


I really dont want to say that all this good stuff I get lately is solely due to PB.. who knows maybe something else jugak.. But I know I'm grateful as it is..Alhamdulillah.. GOD willing.. If you want to try, and see how it effects you.. do give me a call..


adleen.kamaruddin@gmail.com
012-9770385

No comments:

Post a Comment