Tuesday 29 May 2012

New is always good, because you will learn something for sure

As for today, it's my first day of not wearing PB after a month. Its PB washing day today, and now I realise my mistake, that I should actually wash it last night, and let it dry through the nite. huhu.. So, its really a weird feeling when I'm soooo used to being hugged the whole day, and today xdapat hug, terasa macam kene abandoned.. hahahah. So I learnt something new today, that is... hopefully will never have to go a day without PB. :D
 

So now, I wonder what I have to do with my drawer full of undergarments.. Since I really only want to wear PB anyway, now I have a drawer full of stuff x disentuh.. huhu, naseb la x banyak sangat.. :D If only these can be sold or changed with a set of PB.. And how I wish I dont have to buy all these, just because they are not comfortable.. I kept buying and buying, just because they are cheap (relatively if compare to PB la), and now... Waste of money kan? Baik I beli PB dari awal.. should have known this facts a long time ago..


So, do you want to change this about yourself too? Stop wasting and only buy when it's good quality? Start now rather than later.. We can really save a lot actually. You'll never know what can happen, if you never allow yourself to change..

Everyday is a new beginning. Treat it that way.
Stay away from what might have been,
And look at what can be. 
- Marsha Petrie Sue


Call me: 
adleen.kamaruddin@gmail.com
012-9770385

No comments:

Post a Comment