Wednesday 30 May 2012

If you are happy, share it with others.. It might make them happy too

I should have weigh and measure myself last week, but terasa sangat2 takut nak naik that weighing scale.. I am quite petite and small, so weight is not really a big issue for me, but I still do want to be in good shape.All the flabbiness that had just cropped up since after the birth of my son, plus additional once after the birth of my daughter, needs to be tucked back to its specific places.. haha..

So, this morning, dengan hati yg teragak2, I pun naik la atas that weighing scale. And...... tadaaaaa!!!!!


10 kali kot I turun naik, turun naik.. haha.. cam x percaya ke? so, dengan x percaya nya, I pun amik la gambar.. kuikuikui.. This is really huge for me.. So, I pun check balik the first entry I wrote, after a day of wearing PB.. My weight at that time was: 46kg

I lost: 46kg - 44.6kg = 1.4 kg
Total percentage lost: 1.4/46 x 100 = 3%

Ekh, but my ideal weight suppose to be around 45kg.. hmm, kene maintain ni.. anyway, the most important is that my measurement pun dah changed a bit: 
Previously was: 32", 30", 33"
Now: 32", 27", 33"

Yeay!!! I'm really smiling from ear to ear..Wait till my husband sees this.. I bet he'll smile too. :D.. at least not that straight anymore. This is without PB on my body ok.. Padan la I terasa seluar longar bile Adam main tarik2 kaki mama.. heheh.. I'm really happy with the result. Would really love to share some happiness with the rest. Call me:

adleen.kamaruddin@gmail.com
012-9770385

No comments:

Post a Comment