Saturday 19 May 2012

Live well ladies!!!

I've always wanted to own a good corset for quite some time.. Tapi before this, its quite difficult because of money issues, then pregnant, beranak.. then pregnant and beranak again.. hahaa.. but now, I buat jugak.. pejam mata.. merayu2 pada hubby.. and akhirnya dapat jugak.. For me, I know the susah payah untuk dapat something.. its even harder, when I couldnt afford myself, and have to ask from hubby.. Seb baik hubby quite understanding.

But after nearly a month wearing it, I can feel the difference that this PB has done to me.. And now I feel that I want to help all my friends out there yang need one, but also in the same shoe as I was before.. Money issues.. right? If you need help, nak bayar installment, or credit card, or whatever the issue is.. do let me know.. let me help you.. Seriuosly, I want to help.. This is why I join the bisnes pun.. Coz I know that it is good, and I would like to spread the wonderful-ness of PB to my friends..


If you fall under these categories, you may need PB to stay healthy and beauty..
1) Women - All women kalo bleh nak stay healthy and beautiful, right? Nak sihat and cantik for diri sendiri, for husband, bakal husband, for anak2, and etc..

Yup, that's about all.. 1 category je yg I can mention.hehe.. so if you are under this category, please PM me to get good discounts on PB..up to RM 400. Seriuosly, I wanna help..
Come, join me to be part of the wonderful, beautiful, and healthy women out there..

adleen.kamaruddin@gmail.com
012-9770385

 

No comments:

Post a Comment