Sunday 20 May 2012

Help friends to get in shape = extra income earned

I never knew that extra income brings a lot of joy to myself, hubby, and the kids.. Even though it can be as little as RM100 a month, I can pretty sure to be able to use that to buy Adam a toy car, or Dahlia a Barbie in the future.. Extra income is not the sole reason why I join PB business.. but its definitely the extra outcome that I enjoy.. hehe

Here, I'm sharing my first pay cheque by Hai-O marketing.. received it a few days ago..But I blom dapat enjoy the money yet, as I'm waiting for the right time to spend, for the right course.. hehe.. If anyone interested to join this business, and also get to earn RM4k ++ as their first pay cheque, please do email me, or sms.. I'll share with you the HOW to earn extra income..


Jangan malu2.. I know we all need the extra income kalo bleh. You'll get to help your friends to be healthy and get in shape, and at the same time you earn extra income.. How wonderful is that? Do contact me if you are interested..

adleen.kamaruddin@gmail.com
012-9770385

No comments:

Post a Comment