Tuesday 29 May 2012

A day of fun = back pain

Today is a day of fun with Adam. Went for a field trip with students of form 1 (Klang school) to Aquaria KLCC. And Adam joined in as well.. Started off with sooooo lambat to warm up, didnt want to smile, so serious looking.. But then slowly, and steadily... he joined in. Early in the morning, started with waking him up early and suruh mandi.. It was tough.. I told him that we are going to ride a real train today.. So, he woke up with a smile, ajak turun bawah.. then die naik his toy train, saying choo-choo...then, bile ajak mandi the 2nd time.. he goes "na nak!!", coz he's already riding a train.. no point why he needs to mandi.. hahaha..

Then, we had to send Dahlia to school.. sedih je, she cant tag along.. but she's still kecik, wont understand anyway... after that, mama has to stop at a petrol pump, and Adam wants to turun to go to the shop.. he said he wants popok (which is keropok / crisps).. ish! rosak la my son ni.. huhu.. Then baru la we started our journey.. he's happily makan popok, and we sang 'the wheels on the bus' all the way..

Arriving at the Aquaria, was interesting for him.. moving from one spot to another was quite slow, as he had to wave goodbye to each fish before we move to the next.. hahaha.. giler lama.. but then, seeing the other animals, like otter... he point and say "cat".. sorry otter, Adam only knows very limited animals. hehe.. after about 2 o'clock, then only he let me change his diapers, as he said "mama!, wet!!".. hehe.. Adam dah kene potty training ni.. mama je malas.. haha.. 

too tired.. x bleh tahan mata dah.. haha

Coming home, he was exhausted, that he fell asleep instantly. But then after dinner time, suddenly his nakal, out of nowhere datang in double dose.. He's suppose to help me lipat baju.. took a panty and ran off.. he wore it by himself, then giggle non-stop..When I tried to take it away form him, he ran off, took of the panty and started to put it on his head.. hahahaha.. so funny, I was trying really hard to scold him, at the same time trying to stop laughing..How I wish my life was as simple, and as happy as Adam's. Even a panty can make him soooooo happy tonite.. hahaha.. 



Well then in my case, I hope PB can make me happy, as my back was really aching because the whole day today I spent either carrying Adam.. or jalan2.. mostly carrying Adam.. huhu..10 kgs = berat beras beg besar tu.. huhuhu.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment