Monday 30 April 2012

HOW effective?

Why are there so many testimonials of how great PB is? I'm yet to find out how effective this product is. To be honest, my opinion is that, if I want to get in good shape, and at the same time be healthy, wearing a corset is NOT the answer. It should be, eating healthily, and exercise. That's what all the health professions all over the world would recommend.

However, it is slightly difficult to get into the habit of doing exercise 3 or 4 times a week, eventhough its just a 20-30 minutes of cardiac workout, plus eating healthily?? How do you make sure the food you eat is healthy with all the good nutrition, when Mc Donalds, Pizza Hut, Dominos, and KFC are so much more convenient. Thus what I manage to figure out of why PB is soooooo much more effective is because:

- No matter how lazy you are, you still have to wear a bra and panty everyday at all times. So, its easier to get good compliance in PB wearers. Compare to exercise 3 times a week, from a busy working mom with 2 small children? you do the maths :)

- The 'far infrared' (FIR) which is said to be good for health, helps to increase your body metabolism, and improve blood circulations. If not, why does medical garments uses this technology in making socks for diabetic patients, and also other garments for people suffering backache. And this is after they have dove a lot of research and all.

Day 4 wearing PB today.. Still feel a bit troublesome to go to the washroom, and yet to prove that this works on me. So far what I can tell is:

- my blocked ducts (breast problem), had it again yesterday, however the pain is less troublesome, due to the good support of the bra, plus its not that bad. Why?

- Quite surprised, that I did not complain of my bad back for a while now since wearing PB. Hmmm, good support for the back indeed.

I didnt have that high of expectation for this PB to begin with, as different people benefit from it differently at a different rate. If I were to expect that this PB can immediately give me hour glass figure (after all, I kan dah ade 2 anak, mana tak body figure pun hilang), make my breast problems disappear completely (after all I have had about 30 times of breast infections in total), and energy like a 18 year-old girl, (hahaha can only be 18 again at heart), I would have asked Harry Potter to wave his magic wand and say out his magic mantra. PB is not a magic corset, but it is a corset that can help you to be healthy and beautiful. Right ladies???? :D

Thus from my understanding, this is why corset are created in the first place, back in the old times.. which is to promote great body figure, and good posture (prevent back ache).

No comments:

Post a Comment