Tuesday 19 June 2012

YOU decide on how to LIVE your life

Me: K.Jue really loves her PB corset. I guess orang yang dah biasa kene jaga badan, will love how PB hugged the body nicely. Plus terasa instantly that the body's fat is in its place.
Hubby: Hmm.. (while angguk agreeing with what I said)
Me: Its tough to tell people how to change for the better. I want to help, but most of them macam reluctant. 
Hubby: Hmm.. They CHOOSE how to live their life. The way they are is the result of their own decision. Contohnya, I choose to jog to keep healthy, and to keep fit. You CANT tell people how to lead their life.
Me: Haah kan? some people are buncit and boroi because they choose to be in that way. They didnt want to change. Naseb baik awk choose the six pack rather than 1 HUGE pack.. hahaha...
Hubby: Yup, so there's no point in telling people that they should take care of their body. They know that already. They just choose to be in denial. That's all. 
Me: Hmmm... (totally agreeing with Mr Hubby).. By the way, my office-mate ramai yg terkejut when I told them I dah ada anak 2. They'll look me weirdly dari atas sampai bawah.. Plus when I told them my youngest br nak masuk 5 months (at that time), lagi bulat mata diorg pandang.. hahaha.. They thought I was kidding, but they didnt know that I have to take charge and start looking after myself aka my body...
Hubby: Tell them they should to. Ni blom ada anak, badan macam dah ada anak.. hahaha.. 



Are you living in DENIAL?? Dont just sit back and wish for something to happen. MAKE it happen. 


"Perut I buncit, bile la perut ni nak tone up balik..." WHAT????? you cant expect your tummy to suddenly kempis by itself. You can live in your dream world all you want, but nothing is ever going to change if you just keep on dreaming..


Call me for free PB appointment if you want to CHANGE about yourself. 
012-9770385





No comments:

Post a Comment