Thursday 7 June 2012

I can only help you up to a certain point...


....but you have to help yourself too

I can teach you how to cook, or even help you cook
I can tell you to eat, or even feed you with a spoon
But I cant make you eat and swallow the food
Therefore, if you are hungry, please help yourself

The conclusion is that, other people can only help you to an extent, but if you wish to change something about yourself, or change about something you are not happy about.. DO IT! You cant expect other people to do it for you. CHANGE IT! You cant expect others to change to suit you. Dont just wish, but make it happen.

Personally I see PB business as a platform for me to change. To change the way I am (physically and also in health). And to change my perspective of what I can achieve in life.



Change is difficult. For you to change, you have to be out of your comfort zone. For you to change, you are exposing yourself to vulnerability, uncertainty, and to a place where it is unfamiliar to you. But did you realise that with change, you are also exposing yourself to new opportunity, new challenges, and certainly new experience??

So, challenge yourself to CHANGE. You’ll be surprise of  what you’ll get by the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment