Tuesday 26 June 2012

I'm feeling AWESOMELY happy!

Today is my 2-month of wearing PB. Felt more and more AWESOME each day. Had a great news form a friend of mine yesterday, that her period cycle ('best friend') is improving. It reminds me of my time dulu, back in college, to university years, to married life... I had the same problem too. Period? kadang datang suke hati.. ade bulan yg xde.. but worse was when my 'best friend' only came twice in a YEAR. That was when I was in form 1. (nasib baik at that time xrisau pasal probability of getting pregnant). haha


Then, university years came and it was the same problem too. I cant predict when 'my friend' is going to come. Die suke buat surprise!, and sometimes its at the most inconvenient time pulak tu, like whem I was wearing a white pants, with a slight shirt blouse.. huhu.. DISASTER!! . And after I got married, lagi la senang panic. So I took the PILL. But still, the worries when 'my friend' x datang for that month was even worse.. Even though I remembered to eat the PILL everyday, at the same time. 7pm on the DOT. I was giler obsess with timing during that years, (dah la kawin mase belajar... plus I was soooooo takut, as my cycle was never predictable.)


I remembered when the women's 'best friend' ni used to give me headache, and unnecessary worry, and it does control my emotions.. especially when it is LATE of course.. And I'm SUPER happy now, that with PB, my friend's 'best friend' came to visit her more often than usual.. HOOORRRAAAAYYYY!!!

Due to that, I'm feeling AWESOMELY happy for her, therefore I would LOVE to help more women out there..Those who may have 'best friend' problem, back problem (like me), or wants to get in shape (also like me, especially after giving birth, I cant afford to keep buying new clothes.. huhuhu), or just want to look, and feel good and healthy.. I have SUPER SPECIAL OFFER to give for the first 10 people!! Wooohooooo!!

* RM400 discounts on PB set (GUARANTEED!!)- saves your money to spend for raya shopping soon!!

* FREE PB wash

* FREE gift (surprise!!)

I'm feeling AWESOMELY HAPPY, and you should too!! call me for:

FREE appointment and FREE trial
012-9770385

No comments:

Post a Comment