Wednesday 13 June 2012

Flabbiness means...

What does 'I have a tummy', or 'nampak perut', or 'flabbiness' means to you?

Does it feel like this?

or this?

Does it means that....

1) It's the time of the month. Tengah period la...
2) I feel bloated.. Makan something wrong ni..
3) I baru je lepas makan..
4) I have not had any exercise for quite some time..too busy la..
5) I put on weight a little...only a little (tp naik kat perut dulu..huhu)
6) I dah ada baby/ beranak.. biasala, mesti la ada perut..
7) I need to do something about it!


I used to give answers (more of an excuses actually) from number 1 to number 5.. Lately after having two kids of my own, my favourite excuse would be number 6. But I realised that I need to be honest with myself, and give a different meaning to my flabby tummy (which is number 7).

Its all about the willingness to accept the truth about yourself. "I need to do something about it!" I've started wearing PB, and plus merajinkan diri to follow my hubby pegi jogging (tapi baru sekali la.. hehe)..And now, I can see some improvement.. Say NO to excuses, and lets change for the BETTER..


Call me for FREE appointment: 012-9770385

No comments:

Post a Comment