Tuesday 19 June 2012

Seeing them grow...

My two babies means the world to me.  (Most parents feel that way too, right? ) And watching them grow, is such a blessing. I realised that my son is getting more and more clever, but at the same time mischievous. He's growing up into becoming the clown of the house, which not only makes me hilang stress, but also put a smile on my face everyday.


Yesterday, Adam wanted to be all independent, where he refused to let me bathe him. He wants to do it himself. Watching him giggle while mandi sendiri was so funny. He had always love to play with water, ever since he's a baby.

When I sent him to school yesterday morning, (I mean nursery), he handed me his pacifier for me to keep at home. Even though seeing him taking the few last suck (chot chot) of his pacifier shows he 's really reluctant to say goodbye, but he's taking that big step now. Congrats Adam!!

I wish I can make BIG steps too.. Growing up to be a better person.


No comments:

Post a Comment