Monday 4 June 2012

Adam wants a friend to play with...

A mother of two infants (below age of 2) are just hectic. Full with kecoh-ness, and reminders "Adam, jangan kacau Dahlia!", "Adam poo-poo ke?", "Dahlia nak milk?", "Adam, why is Dahlia crying?" and so on.. Its always about the children first. In a day, kadang2 if I didnt get the chance to talk to my husband, that's quite normal. Or even if we are talking, its always about our children first. Eg: "Dahlia tido ok ke smalam?", "Adam makan banyak x tadi?", "Dahlia dah makan ubat today?".. You get the point right?

So, I do wonder... does this happen to most parents with small infants? Or should I start to get a life of my own now? my children still are a big part of my life, but I do feel that husband-wife relationship should also filled with grown-ups conversations.. Am I right??



At the moment I realised that my son x pandai sangat main with other kids of his age. He only plays with Dahlia, and the grown-ups. So my plan is actually to find a playmate for Adam, to teach him to play with other kids of his age. At the moment, Adam memang dah di hantar to the nursery, however he didnt join the other kids to play, and he's more of a loner in the nursery. I strongly feels that this is because he's scared to join in a big crowd, therefore I want to start him of with a one to one session perhaps. Plus, its good for mama and papa to make good conversations with other adults too right?

So, is any of my friends out there would like their son / daughters to be Adam's friend? Come and lets get together for a catching up session of our own, and let our kids play and be friends too.. :D

2 comments:

  1. Jom! let's do a playdate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jom!! let Adam plays with Adam.. :D Who wants to join the Adams?

    ReplyDelete