Sunday 3 June 2012

Life can offer you MORE...

....If you know where to look for.


Some people are happy just the way they are. They let LIFE decide where they will be going. For me, I've been there, and it doesnt make me happy.. I want more. I want to be able to predict what might be, or might not be.. I want to be able to say "I've done my best, and I'll do it all over again if I can"..at the end of the day I want to be able to sleep soundly, after a full day of productiveness, not laziness. 


For me, there's always 2 sides of a coin. It depends on which side you're looking at. The same goes to life. I want to be the person, able to see things in both perspective, and then decide what I want. Some people say that you can be happy, when you make other people happy. Is it true?? If that is so, then I'm sooo not happy.. I am happy, when I make myself happy. Why do you have to please others? for you to be happy?? 


I am happy when.....


1) I help others.. it can be in terms of money, giving hope, listen to their problems, help by just being there as a friend, or whatever that they need. 


2) I am able to give, rather than to receive. 


3) I see others smile. Especially if it comes from my 2 children. 


4) I am able to make FULL use of my day.


5) Definitely more happy if I can make more income, to give for a good course.


6) Even happier if I can help others to make extra income too :D




Would you like to join me in making others feel happy, but actually by just sharing the  happiness of your own? I found that in PB business. Make a change in life, and start your own journey to be happy. Call me for appointment:


012-9770385     

No comments:

Post a Comment