Monday 11 June 2012

Bring back the old memories

Last Sunday, hubby and I were going to attend a wedding in Shah Alam. Dah ready dari pagi lagi. Gave my daughter a bath, then siap pakai a white dress. While waiting for Adam to wake up, I then kemas2 all of my kids' barang2 to bring to my in-laws house later that day. Dari pagi dah siap 3 bags. One for Adam, one for Dahlia, and one for their milk, bottles, and pacifiers (yup, thats the most important of all.. hehehe) When Adam wake up, kelam kabut mandi kan die pulak.. And then, nak suruh pakai baju was one of our highlight of the day. kene kejar2 satu rumah dulu.. hahaha.. Pagi2 dah buat mama penat.

Early that morning, we all went for mamak. Yes, we do still eat mamak.. Their roti canai memang still the best. haha.. after that, went home and get ready to go to.. One after another pulak poo-poo.. Nasib baik tak comot baju.. And about 12.30pm, its my turn to get ready.

Satu almari kene tenung dulu.. I'm running out of nice baju kurung. And suddenly, I saw this pink kebaya..


 Back then, it was about 5 years ago.. I first made that kebaya after baru kawin.. I remembered the first time I wore it, was during hari raya ke-5, when my mum in-law wants to beraya to our house in Bangi. At that time, I was trying really hard to impress my mum in-law. (hahahha... weird right?). So the thought of wearing a pink kebaya, would do the job. But since that day, I've never ever again wore the kebaya.. WHY??? Simply because I have put on weight, and nak masuk pun x muat.. huhuhu.. yela, awal2 kawin dulu my weight was only 42 kg.. boleh la muat..

Back to the story...

So that day, I decided to try the pink kebaya on..just for fun. Guess what. It FITS nicely!! Wooohooooo!!! I couldn't help but smiling.. more of a sengeh I would say.. hehehe..


If you too, would like to bring back the old memories of wearing those clothes yang dah lama x muat, call me to share the secret.. For free appointment:

012-9770385

No comments:

Post a Comment