Wednesday 4 July 2012

CRAZY-ness that needs to be dealt with

Everyone has their own CRAZY-ness over something.. Adam? Crazy-ness over his pacifier, Geram-ness over Dahlia.. (which yesterday tetibe Adam tarik rambut Dahlia for no reason..geram ntah kenape ntah.. dah la Dahlia punye rambut sikit.. macam upin ipin je.. huhuhuh).. Adam now loves to play wrestling..We will try to tolak me (from my sitting position) so that I will fall on my back.. and immediately he'll sit on me, as though die menang the wrestling la.. huhuhu what a cheeky monkey.


He's also has this thing, where he loves to watch HIS video.. (the one that I took of him doing stuff like during his mandi times, during his counting one-six-nine-ten.. and etc).. He also loves looking at his own photos.. and then he'll smile and laugh at it.. hahaha.. so funny..


Me? I develop this new CRAZY-ness that I'm not proud of.. which is online shopping.. Its so difficult for me to shop in shopping mall now, that I have two small kids with me.. Adam will start running around the mall, wanting me to catch him.. while papa will have to either carry Dahlia, or tolak her in the stroller.. So, basically there's NO WAY I can get any shopping done.. huhu.. Except if Amii and Da (my sister and her hubby) tag along and take one of the kids to entertain.. hehe

So, a few of my favourite websites are:
Smashing Scarves by Lea Shmea

Where they have such a pretty scarves.. I LOVE them to the bits.. keep on buying like crazy, but cepat sangat sold out.. So those who read my blog.. jangan rebut2 tau..bagi la I beli dulu.. hehehe.. One of the scarves that I love wearing is:

Also, another blog that I quite like is:
LippyLito

But this, I'm still waiting for them to start their own collection. hehe.. Come on Mun and geng.. start the collection!!

This one, just started to shop here.. really nice cotton stuff.. hehe
*Fabulous Cotton* | For Cotton Lover | Kain Cotton cantik & ekslusif
Pun, cepat sangat run out of stock.. huhu.. Girls out there.. jangan la berebut2.. heheh...

And for my kids, some of the site I love is:
BB Luvs Me - Malaysian Baby Clothes Online
Most of their baju raya has already been bought. haha.. laju x mama shopping..

Online shopping is not just about saving time.. but also the site that I love semuanya are very reliable, and efficient with their service.. Thanks!! So, sape lagi nak recommend kan sites yg bagus2?? hehe


2 comments:

  1. za...i pon gile dengan online bisnes nih...really..laju je click3...haha...is it a bad habit or good, i'm not so sure...ade baik buruk nye kot...hehehe...

    tp just be careful tau...some online shop nih ade tipu...my friend penah gak kene..

    so, hati2 ye...;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. for us probably its a good thing kot.. nk gi shopping mall x sempat.. so online je la.. its quick jugak.. laju je jari ni browse thru the whole store collection kan? hehe.. tu la psl, online stuff ni semuanya based on trust.. so, kalo ade website yg the service is very good n boleh percaye, meh recommend.. hehehe

      Delete