Tuesday 24 July 2012

BUSY body = Learning


Adam has just started learning in Malay as well. I guess that's what he learns at school. Good job Adam's school. I realised that its not easy for a 2 year old boy to stay focus to learn something new, but while he's busy with all the "playing" around.. he's still able to catch a few new things / tricks.

Dont get me started with new tricks.. huhuhu.. growing up as a boy, memang x bleh kalo x lasak.. huhuhu.. just started to bite people.. bite all his toys.. wants to play wrestling.. (with mama of course).. huhuhu.. and now he's really into talking and learning how to talk.. today he saw his Nan sitting doing something.. and he goes.. "Na, wat pe tu?" heheh.. also, learn to be busy body.. I guess that's how childrens learn anyway.. be BUSY body..

Other than that.. I'm really trying to get him off / reduce the usage of my handphone.. He started to call random people.. tekan butang2 suka hati.. deleted my stuff.. (not sure if he deleted my facebook stuff as well).. tengok2 je nnt, macam2 dah delete.. tau je plak tu.. huhuhuh.. But, yeah!. to all my friends out there, a call from my number, without anyone saying hello at the end.. well that's Adam.. hehehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment