Wednesday 11 July 2012

AGE is just a number

Every year, I'm looking forward to celebrate my babies birthday.. Adam is turning 2 this September, and Dahlia is turning 1 in November. But also it comes to the stage where I wouldnt really want to celebrate my own birthday. I would love to get presents, but not loving the fact that the number bertambah jugak.. Can I just stay at 23 or 24?? hehe..  



Had a conversation with my college yesterday, when she starts questioning me how old are my babies, and at what age did I get married. Then, with her fingers out, counting.. She frowned and had this 'weird' look.. She continued asking me, when did I first met my husband, and so on..  I gave her the 'frown' back, and in my head  asking "why suddenly become all this detective-ey?".. She was actually counting backwards, and the number (age) just didnt add up. Then came the BIG question.. "Adleen, how old are you?"


Hah! I knew it!! After telling her my now secret number.. she said, "no wonder it didnt add up. I thought you are 24. I start counting backwards, minus your son's age.. minus your years in university.. and it just get me more confused.. why is she in university at the age 17?" Haha.. You made my day!!!!.. For the whole day I feel like 24 again!!.. hehe.. Thanks babe!!. I wish I can stop at 24, and feel like a 24 year old.. but at the same time become more and more wiser everyday. Does that even make sense?    

Salmon pasta for Adam yang x sihat

Today, I had to stay at home, taking care of my two babies (yang tetibe jadi twins ni), because Adam decided to start demam as well. Dahlia was already down with fever since Monday. And last night, Adam started to muntah2 about 5-6 times. We had to wash all the bed linen, pillow cases, and even comforter. Probably he's already jemu with the comforter that he has, and wants a new one.. ("wink wink" papa.) He was still weak early this morning, x larat nak bangun, and jalan, and his temperature baru je nak naik. I think the weather should be blamed.. so many people down with fever these days.. huhuhu.. Get well soon both of you.. If not, mama will demam as well ni.. 4 nights in a row, cant have a good night sleep. Now I dont feel like a 24 anymore.. Used to feel more energetic than this.. huhu

Both of them dah x larat merengek.. Sleep well babies!!


No comments:

Post a Comment