Saturday 28 April 2012

day-2-day

In life, we are so used to plan ahead. We make plans for holidays, when to balik kampung, what to do during school holidays, kalo nak raya tu, siap dah beli baju raya even before puasa starts. But we sometimes forget about the days that has passed, the lessons we learnt when mistakes were made, and the memories we shared with others. Therefore, I'm writing this blog, to remind myself of the good memories I created, life lessons that I encounter, and also the great times I shared with family, relatives and friends. I would like to document my life journey, and I hope that what I learn in life may benefit others that might / will be in similar position.

I made a decision to wear premium beautiful (PB), and today is my first day wearing it. Why did I chose to join PB, this is my answer:

1) Since I had my daughter, I started to have a back ache. My daughter was born premature, thus she has always wanted extra attention. Asyik nak berdukung, nak dipeluk, and her colic problem was seriously very bad. Malam2 xnak tido for about 2-3 hours, and nak didukung. Letak je terus nangis. This went on for almost 3 months. Plus, at the same time, my son pulak just started to have his 'jealousy' moments towards his sister. Die pun sibuk nak suruh dukung jugak. He was already 10 kgs at that time. Hmm, mane tak rasa nak patah pinggang. My back ache was getting worse as days passed by. Sometimes its hard for me to even sleep at night because of the ache. I even wear panaflex plaster for a week, tried on TENS machine (transcutaneous electric nerve stimulation), and sometimes just drugged myself with panadol. So, one night I had a read through about PB with the FIR (far infrared) and I decided to give it a try.

2) Breastfeeding my 2 children has been a big challenge for me. Blocked duct, engorgement, mastitis, breast infection, demam susu, nipple cracked, blister.. whatever you want to call it, I've had it. Not just once or twice, but 12 twice during my son's time, and currently 18 times with my daughter now. She's only 5 months old, and I've had 18 times breast problems. Tears, stressed, angry, give up, all mixed emotions I've came across. Sometimes I dont even know what the feelings are anymore. I've tried everything that I can think off. Berus guna sikat, minum longan, soya, pam kerap, perah dengan tangan, tuam dulu before pam, makan lecithin supplement, and the lists goes on and on... 

3) My body after I gave birth, memang xyah nak cakap la. Eventhough I've lost most of the pregnancy weight, but the flabbiness, the stretch marks, and body contour memang tak terkata la. If you have had a child, and you keep complaining of these, I yang dah ada 2 org, these stuff macam x2 plak. 

So I thought, why not. Just give it a try, plus I've read through about the concept of PB with the FIR is quite promising, especially to cure back ache (because FIR is also used as medical equipments, and therapy for muscle pain, back ache, etc). I will update about the keberkesanan of this PB as time goes by. But as for now, I made this list to take note:

Current condition: 
- back ache
- breast problems about once a week
- body measurements: 32 inch, 30 inch, 33 inch (hmm.. hampir straight je cutting.. huhu)
- body weight: 46kgs

First time pakai PB today, it was quite susah. Terasa mcm susah nak pakai girdle die. At first felt quite tight, but as days goes by, terasa macam badan nicely wrapped up, or dipeluk. :)

So to those out there who would like to join this interesting journey with me, do contact me:
email: adleen.kamaruddin@gmail.com
call/sms/whatsapp: 012-9770385

Because I TOOK THE STEP TO CHANGE


No comments:

Post a Comment