Thursday 30 August 2012

Planning your life

When you start to plan out your life, don't start with what to do for tomorrow, or next week..

Try to think beyond that. Start with how do you see yourself in 10 years time.. then reduce to a 5 year plan.. then to 1 year plan.. then the next month.. the next week.. and finally what can I do tomorrow. This will definitely give you a better perspective, and a clearer picture of what you want to achieve in life.

My reasons for planning your life ahead, simply because: 


However, do not forget that sometimes not everything turns out according to your plan. Therefore planning is good to have a clearer picture of your life goal, your mission.. But never plan out your plan too rigidly. This is because:

 

Of course you dont want to miss out the FUN part of life right??

In 10 years time, I see myself doing something I like and that I'm actually good at. I see myself doing something that I'm proud of and fulfilling. I see myself able to help support the family, having good quality time with my family, getting to be part of my kids life (and not just too busy with work). I hope I do not have to worry about financial problems, and I will be able to actually give more, rather than receive. 

Therefore: My 1 year goal is: to start finding the career that suits me best, my personality, my passion..and start to explore, learn from it, and start to be good at it. If the career path I chose does not come with good income, than probably doing side income is the answer (as for now I'm joining PB business.. Weeeeee!!!!).

And my 1 month / 1 week / 1 day plan:
- is to encourage my friends, and the people I know.. to join me on this amazing journey of PB. (good for side income.. and also rewarding when you get to help your friends to be healthy and in good shape).
- and this can be done by promoting a FREE PB trial to all of those who are interested. 

(it is as simple as trying on new clothes at the shopping mall.. you are not obliged to buy it if you don't feel like it.. but at least you can tell yourself that you have tried it on)

COME ON ladies.. book your appoointment for FREE PB trial
012-9770385

3 easy step:
1) Measure yourself (check on: How to Measure)
2) SMS / Whatsapp / email me your measurements
3) I will contact you once I have your sizes and we can arrange for FREE trial


No comments:

Post a Comment