Thursday 9 August 2012

Keep you at the IDEAL number

I just have to share this: 


on 30th May 2012. (after 6 weeks of PB)

on 17th July 2012

today's weight.. 9th August 2012

Can't help myself from smiling.. BUT I do have to start maintaining it.. Wearing PB to get in shape, without that much effort, PLUS NO need to cut down on your diet.. is simply a BONUS!!

What's your reading on the scale?


I do believe that PB can really help us women to get fit, healthy, and beautiful. Maintaining your weight may not be a big issue to you now, but think of it as an investment for your future. But if you have always been thinking of shedding that few pounds, or to get back that firmness around certain area... this is definitely the chance to do so.. No kidding. If PB works for me.. It can work for you too.. Act now!! DONT just sit back and watch..


For PB FREE consultation, FREE trial:
Call / SMS / Whatsapp : 012-9770385

Check out the tab above to know more about PB, to measure, how to wear / care, and also about the business opportunity. Allow me to guide you through this wonderful journey together.. SHARE the LOVE of PB!!

No comments:

Post a Comment