Wednesday 15 August 2012

A mother of 2 babies understands...

Me being a mother of two babies under the age of two, makes me one of the best person to understand....

1) The quality of a 5 minutes 'power' nap.. whenever possible.



2) The 30 minutes - 1 hour quality time that you have at night before going to bed, is OK if you spend it just to watch tv. Sometimes you may get to watch half a movie.. that's good enough for me :D

3) Going to work feeling tired, and exhausted after 5-6 times waking at night because your baby is sick.. Its OK to feel tired. Dont feel bad about it.. You just need to drink a few cups of coffee..

4) Eating a full proper meal at lunch (abes sampai licin pinggan tu..) is understandable when you do need a LOT of energy every single day.

5) Doing the house chores that seems simple and can be done in 10-15 minutes (like fold the clothes), may take longer at times.. like up to 1 hour. Its OK, as long as you make an effort to keep up with the chores, or sometimes may need help form others.


6) When a mum says that she'll be there on time.. give her up to 10minutes excuse to be late.. I understand when you have to attend to your babies first (especially poo-poo time, and mengamuks time that you just lost track of time)

7) Its all about your babies FIRST.. that you sometimes, put your needs and others as second.. Its ok, I'm like that too.. 

8) Shopping in malls / even tesco.. may no longer takes hours.. we can do it in 2 hours max.. Not that we dont enjoy strolling in malls.. But there's too much things to be done, plus the kids may not behave that well for long. Make full use of it..

9) ALL you want to do is to give the best that you can to your babies. 

10) Your angan2 to go jogging / workout / exercise... haha.. sometimes it remains as angan2 for quite some time. Not that the will power isnt there.. but sometimes, the time and other stuff weighs a lot more that an hour of workout session. ("sad") How to keep being healthy and fit?? How to shed off the preggy weight? 


I did put on quite a LOT of weight during my preggy time.. My cheeks can tell you that too.. haha..


I did do this a couple of times.. Running around stadium Bangi,..

Therefore, if my solution to be fit and healthy is by wearing Premium Beautiful (PB) corset, then BE it.. I'm not ashamed of it, as I need fast sustainable result and that is easy and effortless. Its just so AMAZING + AWESOME. 

So far, it keeps me in good shape / figure.. and if I get the chance to exercise, than that's just another BONUS.. Plus by joining the business, I get to do a side income on top of helping my friends to also be in better health and shape.. Isnt that just a dream come true?? Care to join this amazing journey? 

For FREE appointments, FREE PB trial
contact me: 012-9770385



No comments:

Post a Comment