Tuesday 2 October 2012

Morning Singing Routine

EVERY weekdays morning, the journey to the nursery will always be filled with ME singing the nursery rhymes. I started this when Adam was about 8 months old.. because  he always cries in the car during the ride to the nursery.. Now that he understand that he has to go to school, and that its FUN at school.. I dont really have to sing to him anymore..

However, with Dahlia (she's already 10 months old).. She started to cry during the ride to school since 2 months ago.. AND the only thing that can make her calm is by singing the nursery rhymes to her.. Now that I have been singing the same old routine for this 2 months.. Its started to become a bit too boring to Adam. I guess I have to learn more songs now..



Usual routine:
1) If You're Happy and You Know..
2) Baa Baa Black Sheep
3) Baa Baa Kambing Hitam
4) Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
5) The Wheels on The Bus
6) Eensy Weensy Spider

Thankfully the journey to the nursery isnt that far, and usually I'll finish the song just on time before we arrive. However, Adam has started to say, "nanak!!" so it means nak lagu lain.. hahahaha.. Orite, start cracking my brain to learn new songs..

New routine:
1) hmmmm... can start with Barney.. that's quite catchy.. I Love You...



No comments:

Post a Comment